We live, breathe, dream and sleep chocolate but it has to be Fairtrade and Organic all the way! If you love chocolate, we hope you'll become a lover of Cocoa Loco chocolate, spreading the message that scrumptious handmade chocolate can be 100% ethical too. Here are 5 Cocoa Loco chocolate facts you may find interesting.
1. We are proud to be a great British business operating in the heart of West Sussex at our premises, the purpose-built and aptly named Chocolate Barn.
2. Our chocolate is from the Dominican Republic, lovingly handmade in small batches by skilled chocolatiers. It is superb quality, artisan, tasty, scrumptious and although we don’t often enter competitions it has won many national awards.
3. As you would expect, we make bitter-sweet velvety dark chocolate, the most luscious smooth and creamy white chocolate plus milk chocolate so moreish you need to ration yourself. But recognising that you like to broaden your chocolate palette we also make a range of divine naturally flavoured bars including... dark chocolate with cocoa nibs packed with antioxidants or our intriguing chilli chocolate. And more!!
4. Our range extends beyond bars and into exquisite truffles, big fat milk, dark and white chocolate buttons, intensely rich and dark chocolate brownies, nutty flapjacks, cookies and so much more. We make everything by hand for you with the same painstaking attention to detail.
5. We always strive to be as Eco friendly as possible and are currently in the process of moving our range of products to all be plastic free.