Full-time experienced florist
We are recruiting for a full-time, experienced florist to join our team! Could it be you?
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced florist for our busy shop. The role requires you to take the lead in managing the shop day to day, assisting with keeping the shop fully stocked, tidy and looking great alongside creating our signature style of floristry.
You will have experience of working in retail and have great customer service skills. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for working with us and to get stuck in with a great team at a really exciting time for the company.
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills and command of English
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- At least 2 years of floristry experience including wedding and event floristry
- A good understanding of our creative aesthetic and our brand
- An excellent knowledge of plants
- A full, clean UK driver’s licence
The position is to work 5 days a week including Saturdays so please only apply if you’re happy to do this.
If you would like to apply for the position:
Please email your CV, a covering letter and some examples of your work to email@example.com